Welcome to Earth Science Partnership
Web site currently under construction
Earth Science Partnership Ireland Ltd. is a consultancy firm of engineers, geologists, ecologists and environmental scientists with over 20 years' experience in Ireland. As a highly motivated multi-disciplinary consultancy, we are focused on providing support to clients relating to environmental and engineering design issues. Through our fundamental understanding of technical problems and best-practice, we deliver excellence through consultancy, creating temporal and economic savings for infrastructural and geotechnical projects, whilst continually integrating environmental solutions into our designs. This is coupled with a deep appreciation and applied experience of stakeholder, regulatory and environmental context issues which can influence the outcome of a project. We strive to deliver expertise that will best satisfy the project objectives.
The following is a summary of just some of the varied services we provide:
- Management and production of full Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIAR) to accompany planning applications for infrastructural and geotechnical projects such as quarries, roads and wind farm developments;
- Topographical surveys;
- Geotechnical engineering;
- Protected species and habitat surveys;
- Appropriate Assessments;
- Environmental/Ecological Clerk of Works;
- Construction and Environmental Management Plans;
- Waste Facility Licence/Permit applications.
Please check back here shortly to view our new website, which is currently under construction! In the meantime, should you require any of our services and wish to speak to one of our team, please don’t hesitate to call our Westport office on 098 28999 / 087 2050504 or email us at